Wednesday 27 August 2014

Summer favs

Summer's not dead quiet yet! At least not for me, as I'm probably still on a vacay as you're reading this (warm hugs & kisses from Bulgaria). Anyway, today I decided to share with you things that I've been enjoying the most during this summer break. So letz do this:

Bikini -h&m and roxy
I was super positively suprised by h&m bikini, to be honest i bought it because it was super cheap on sale. I was guessing it
would last be about a half of a time, but no! I so comfy, I love it.
The one from roxy is not from the newest collection, but I love it. Super fun and the top is double sided and that's pretty awesome.

Shorts - h&m
I love me some light blue bordshorts or jeanshorts in summer, but this pair has been an absolute win this summer. They're basically a short version of sweatpants, isn't that genious?


Batiste dry shampoo, Aussie Miracle Recharge Moisture, Pantene Elixir with Argan Oil
During summer time I get lazy and don't want to destroy my hair by washing it every day, needless to say dry shampoo has been my very close and usefull friend.
I took Aussi on holidays with me and sprayed all over my hair as an extra protection before heading to the beach. It smells amazing and works awesome.
I love how silky and moisturized my hair feel after using pantene oil for few months now. You definitely should give it a go.


If you're curious what my makeup favs have been this summer make sure to read a whole post I'd made about it here.

Orange is the new black
I love this tv show, it's amazingly well done and addictive. While waiting for another season to air, I've decided to read the book it's based on. I'll let you know if I liked it as much as the tv show!


And what you enjoyed the most during this summer?
 

6 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I've been loving Toni&Guy's Sea Salt Spray. It's great for when I don't want to put much effort into doing my hair.
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it and tbh I have totally forgotten about it, I should probably find it and use as I loved it so much last year, haha thank you for reminding me :)

      Delete
  2. I cannot wait for summer to arrive here, seeing all of your favourites made me so jealous haha! I've heard a lot of people talking about Orange is the new black, I'll definitely have to check it out! :)

    -Lauren :) x

    laurenellen1.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You MUST! It an amazing tv show and hope you enjoy your summer I miss mine :(

      Delete
  3. I'm in love with your bikini's! They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love how colorfull and fun they are :)

      Delete