Wednesday 13 August 2014

Smoothie season



For me summer screams smoothies. I drink them all the time. I am obsessed with them so much that today i decided to make a whole blogpost just about them.
 I know that it's now super popular to make smoothies with kale or other vegies, but I (being sometimes a fussy eater) prefer the all made of fruits one. So grab some berries and yoghurt, blend it well and enjoy! Today i made a blueberry and raspberry mix, it was delicious!
And what it your favourite flavour? Make sure to let me know in the comments!




13 comments:

  1. I don't make smoothies very often but would love to try this!

    www.jessmcguireblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! You will love it i promise :)

      Delete
  2. I love smoothies too, I'm just too lazy to make them :) My favourite's defenitely banana+milk, it's delicious! :)

    Love,Sara Wallflower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg that looks so delicious! I usually do a strawberry banana but this combo sounds yummy!

    Would love if you check out my blog
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love smoothies too!not only in summer time))

    http://svlnblog.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that't true they're amazing all year round :) x

      Delete