Sunday 17 August 2014

Summer everyday makeup favs

During this summer I have been barely wearing any make up and to be honest with you guys i'm super proud of myself because of it. Last year I felt more insecure with bare face, but now i feel best with minimal makeup, and i hope things will stay the same during school year. Anyways, there are days when i enjoy little something on my face and today i decided to share with you my most loved products this summer.

Maybellina Affinitone concealer (in shade 2 natural) & Collection Lasting Perfection (in shade cool medium 2) - i use maybelline concealer on my discolorations and other imperfections, it's super easy to blend and lasts a good amount of time; because collection concealer is too light for my skin tone atm i use it for under my eyes, it's amazing and brightens up my super dark circles

Inglot pressed powder in shade 15 - i have been using this powder since i stared wearing makeup, i love that it gives an amazingly natural look but still provides a bit coverage, even though it's a powder it does not leave you looking super matt and in my opinion it wears off a lot nicer than any foundation

Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eye Shadow in 555 Moonlit - i just swipe all over the lid bottom left shade and it provides nice look without looking too done up

Revlon Lash Potion -and last but definitley not least mascara, this one is awesome for summer as it is waterproof and it provides both volume and lenght, when it comes to growing lashes
benefits i havent notice any changes but still i think it an amazing mascara


And what you were reaching for most this summer? Let me know in the comments section!

9 comments:

  1. Haha wow, this is so minimal to what my upcoming daily face post will be about. I thought I was going bare. Its amazing you can go out with so little product and still feel put together, you didn't even include eyeliner. That's a staple for me!

    -briannaly xo.
    briannaly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely think going out in the summer with a minimal amount of make-up is a smart thing to do. Maybe it's because I live in California and it's so easy to just sweat it all off, ahaha.

    I was also wondering if you're still interested in the button swap? I couldn't find your blog button anywhere on your page though. Let me know! (:

    ♥ HB
    preetiest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Them Revlon eyeshadows look nice and I think I'll have to try the mascara

    HolleyMarie
    holley-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's reeeaaallly good, you definitely should

      Delete
  4. The Inglot powder sounds lovely, I wish it was easier to get hold of where I live! This is definitely a good look for everyday/school wear.

    allthingsaleena.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, i do actually enjoy wearing it everyday now as well

      Delete
  5. I've heard alot of good things about revlon's lash potion, it does sound amazing!
    xprincessjas | x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog, I love it! This summer, I probably reached for my Urban Decay Naked Palette 1 the most because the colours are so gorgeous and versatile and great for everyday use :)

    www.lilyroselo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete