Thursday 21 August 2014

BEING A TOURIST IN OWN CITY | Jewish Quarter




 Sometimes the time before leaving on vacation can be a little stressfull. When everyone is equally excited about the trip and worried about every possible thing I like to escape from this maddnes. As I still had to run some errands, I decided to start the day with breakfest with a friend. To spice things up a bit, we opted for different part of city center than we would usually pick for getting food - the jewish quarter. It's a lovely district with an amazing history. Even though I live in Cracow since forever and have been to Kazimierz many times, I've been charmed how calm and lovely was this place in the morning. We decided to split one of the positions of breakfast menu in a restaurant called Hamsa. If you ever happen to be around you should definitely give it a go.







5 comments:

  1. I love your blog, I recognised the hand thing as I am just back from Tunisia fairytalefoods.blogspot.co.uk

    Libby x

    ReplyDelete