Friday 8 August 2014

Summer collective haul

Sales time and I, have the love-hate relationship. I love the fact that you can finally find stuff somehow resonably priced, but it's just so exhausting (much more than normal shopping). I'm lucky enough that both my birthday and name's day happen during this part of the year, so i get extra money to spend.
Today I decided to show you some of my picks of 2014 summer sales. Bare in mind that I did not buy all of this in one trip, actually in (too) many trips. Also I do not always buy that much clothing, only during sale's time.



Bag - longchamp
 I was searching for a more casual bag for a longer time. Don't get me wrong I love zara bags but often they're too dressy for my everyday style. I love it and can't stop wearing it (wearing? not sure if you can wear a bag, but you know what i mean), it's super comfortable and cute. Also it was a part of my eighteenth birthday presents from my parents.


Sweaters -black & navy -zara, white - mango 
During school year sweters are a great stample to have in wardrobe. They make your outfit look classy whitout making much effort. A bonus they were complete bargains! 



Scarfs -white & lime/white - zara, blue - stradivarius




Jacket & sweatshirt - Hollister
 I already own a sweatshirt similar to this one in red and I love so when I found this on sale I just knew it has to be mine. Jacket was an amazing bargain and exactly what i was planning to buy this fall/winter season.




Trench - stradivarius, Vest - zara

Tops - (from top left) - American Eagle Outfitters, two from H&M, two from zara and two from stradivarius
 I know guys, I know. I went a little bit crazy with the tops, but I actually have already worn all of them multiple times and loved them. I'm the lazy kind of gal so a t-shirt, jeans and sneakers is my usual everyday look. To be honest with you I'm a little (okay, a lot) obsessed with t-shirt with funny quote and those zara rocks (they say: "don't be foolish rock music is the best invention ever" and my personal fav:"I know I'm not famous yet, but everyone knows my name and I don't know why") 


Top - zara



jeans - hollister, leggins - zara




Shoes - Timberland
I want looking for a pair of boat shoes, while still not being sure it i would like them or if I want to spend money on such a thing at the moment. They were kind of spontaneous decision. There was 40% off on second pair of shoes from sale. My dad bought himself one pair, so mine 40% off were a total bargain.

Shoes - Nike's outlet
Nike Blazers were my obsession for probably a year. I was originally going to buy a black pair, but everywhere I check they either didn't have my size or they were freaking expensive. I was super excited when i have found these babies in nike's outlet store. Bonus- they were also on sale! I decided to pick dark grey ones as they are super versatile. 

Uff, the end. I know this post is reeeaaallly long. but I hope you find it just a bit interesting. And what is your favourite purchase from summer sales? Make sure to let me know in the comments below.

Anna



10 comments:

  1. Love that top from Zara <3
    xx
    -
    -
    We can follow each other if you'd like, just let me know!
    Quick Links:
    Follow via GFC here
    Follow me via bloglovin here
    x
    yourstruly-kyle.blogspot.com | kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I already followed you, hoping for the same :)

      Delete
  2. your nike looks amazing!

    http://www.mesmemosphotoblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the things in your haul !! The trench is a basic for me !! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that it's really classy but also easy to make more casual, thank you! :) x

      Delete
  4. I love the bits from Zara and the Timberland shoes! Great haul!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bag and the striped shirt :)

    zarameredith77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete