Tuesday 9 September 2014

New (school) year, New goals

The last couple of days were kind of crazy. We arrived home super late on sept 1st and even though I would only get just a few hours of sleep I decided that I actually want to attend the first day of school. Somehow I survived it. The whole annoying process of unpacking suitcases, making my room look a little bit less messy and getting all school supplies and books were still waiting to be done, so I couldn't just lay in bed and relax. If that's not enough I think I might be sick (UPDATE: yes, I am sick and spending whole week in bed, what a great start of year :((( ). Anyway,  enough of my rambling, because i could possibly go on the whole day long. 
Now that I'm sitting in bed, sipping on coffee life looks a little bit better and I decided to create some plan for the future. I'm love creating to do lists, it makes me feel much more organised and not freaking out that I will forget about something. I write down a lot of them either its for school, what I need to buy or general life things. And even though I always make fun of those "new year, new me" kind of gals I decided to try to change few thing in my life. Here are my goals:

 • learn regulary - i know, i know,  it's kinda a typical one, but this year is super important as the test I'm     taking will decide on my future aka the univesity
 • eat healthier -another typical one, but I'm actually kind positive on this goal; during summer i decided to cut off the sweets in my diet and even though nothing will stop me from gettinf a desser from time to time I no longer crave sugar so much, on the other I just want to experiment with the food more and see if I like it or not
• drink more water - ugh, I'm a sucker when it comes to staying hydrated and should drink a lot more than i am
• move that body -it's finally time for me to start exercising I just need to find something that will work for me while not hurting my knees
•blog regulary - i will do it i promise and i am thinking about starting new series, exciting thing are about to happen so make sure you follow me!
• sell old clothes -i need to get rid of the stuff that i have not been wearing for a while and i could use some extra money ( to buy more clothes obviously, and that means hauls, yaaaay!)

And what is your goal for the nearest future? :)

1 comment:

  1. Great post! Always fun to set goals and try to reach them. Good luck!
    Mel

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete