Tuesday 24 September 2013

Taking care of my hair


When it comes to my hair, I've never had bigger problems with it. It's medium length with bangs (since
like forever now :) Dark blonde with natural highlights. I've got pretty thick and dense hair so the products I am about to show won't be good for everyone, but they work really good for me.
I happen to use many shampoos at the same time, right now they're 3 in use. I have probably finised tons of packages of Nivea regenerating shampoo for long hair. I like it for the scent and it does its job.





Next one is John Frieda's Sheer Blonde Lightening Shampoo. It's my second bottle, but I can't be one hundred procent sure if it works like it should, when it comes to lightening hair because I've been using it over the summer while the sun has also done someting in the color-changing process. At the last but not least Timotei 2in1 Fresh Shampoo with Jericho Rose. It's a mix with conditioner perfect for holidays.


When choosing the conditioner the priority for it is to make my hair soft and easy to brush. This Nivea one is my fave for long time now (as you can see it's from the same series as shampoo). Once I've read on some beauty page that you should put the conditioner before shampoo, this way you can be sure that nothing stays on your hair. I thought I will give this a try and I must say I glad I tried it. It really works, makes hair smoother and better looking. In addiction, my friend with naturally curly hair had also tried this method, and was amazed just like me.




This conditioner I use to help myself style the hair and make it smoother. It' a really good one and also another product that I've been using for years!
                                                                                                     Biosilk silk therapy is my newest discovery and the same time newest love. It's simply a silk and probably you all right now confused why I call it a "new discovery" cause it have been for sale for a long time. To be true I have heard so many bad reviews about it from friends that I've decided to never risk using it. But hey life is about discovering new things, getting our own opinion. I have noticed the change after first use, and it's amazing. 






Remember to follow me on bloglovin' and leave your thoughts in the comments, x

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing in my opinion, and makes my hair look sooo good :)
      +follow me on bloglovin (http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10678019/hello-everyone), xx

      Delete