Friday 27 September 2013

School trip -what to pack?

So here I am, sitting ready and packed while waiting unitle it's time I left home. Today I'm going on a school trip to Vien. As I've been creating a list of things to take I thought that maybe writing here about nessery stuff we should all take with us is a good idea. Here we go:

It may seem like a small suitcase, but we're going only for 3 days, which means I've taken too much clothes anyway ;) 


If you're (like me) going away just for a few days I suggest you looking for your fave cosmetics in mini version. Saving lots of space. Also I decided I will give my skin a holiday as well and not put so much make up on. I'm not gonna lie that it wasn't hard for me taking only few cosmetics, but that was a good decision. During all summer (and also all september) I've been using BB creme insted of foundation. For me it works perfectly, and maybellin one is my very fave. 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Another thing in size mini I've packed is my long loved CK One. This a perfume I just adore and also own CK One Shock. I just feel like they match my character ;) When it comes to deo and perfume, they not only great for trips but to school also, especially on days when you have p.e.. 
Another thing that I decided to keep kind of natural (first is make up) are my nails. Maybe it's just me, but I find not perfect mani anoyning especially my own!...
UPDATE: Of course i run out of time and couldn't post it on time, but here I am, in Vienna and will def write again about this trip as soon as possible, xx

3 comments:

  1. This post will be very helpful in a couple of month, when I'll be going on a School trip, but I think I'll be overpacking a bit more, haha :p
    Nice blog, I see you're just starting and you're doing a great job! Followed you on GFC and BlogLovin', I hope you will do the same :) xx

    misunderstoodprincesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even I have tried so hard, I must I admit there were things that I had no need taking and they stayed unused ;)
      Thanks, already did, xx

      Delete
  2. Cute outfit,follow each other,please let me know and i follow you back
    http://cinnamonanddanako.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete