Monday 16 September 2013

Shall we have a break? YES, PLEASE.

I guess I'm not the only person that, as soon as Monday begins, start to wish it was weekend again. But unlikely many others this was not-so-bad-Monday. The weird part that actually I should be now stressed and tired as fcuk, cause of the amount of stress and duty they put on us at school, but no. I'm fine. Maybe even relaxed. Cause is there anything more calming than cup of good tea, apple pie, comfy leggins, warm sweater and whole evening to waste your youth on the internet? I doubt. 







Also since now you can follow me on bloglovin', which would mean a LOT for me, and it'll be worth it. (Here's the link: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10678019/?claim=7ff758d4qdj) 

& i hope to see you soon x

2 comments:

  1. Good look on the rest of your blog, I hope you enjoy it for now ! I just started a month ago maybe we can follow each other on Google Friend Connect? Let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm almost sure I have followed you on GFC, but if it wasn't what you were talking about, please let me know, :) and waiting for you to follow, xx

      Delete