Sunday 27 October 2013

Happy Birthday Mati!



Today is a special day, because it's someone special's birthday! This really close to my heart friend is Matis (it's her nickname give by me :), which most of you may know as Mathilda from mathilda2710.blogspot.com.
I would like to celebrate her day by dedicating this post to her. She is one of the lovliest persons on earth even know you can't really tell this about her if you don't get to know her well. I guess the beauty of her character is best seen as the comparison of the damage the past has left in her. This is it. One of a very few people that I can talk with about absolutly everything, and she always seems to have time for me to listen and give an advice. I also hope that she knows that I wish her nothing but the best, because she 100% deserves it! Here you have some photos of us to enjoy: 






                                         






xx Anna 

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! <3 I love you Chummy :*

    ReplyDelete